Mar 22, 2008

Tuition Free Week!!!

Yeapii…Im having my tuition free week now. Usually I don’t have classes in Thursday n Friday so actually I have 11 days free. ( Gosh how am I goin to spend my 11 days??!!)

Yea Im stayin in Miri not going back home to enjoy my Laksa n Kolomee because I HAVE TWO ASSIGNMENTS DUE ON 31 March 2008 (Monday, 1st day of sch) !!! ~~sigh~~

The two stupid assignments is KILLING me!!! (coz im stupid…..T.T ). Can anyone save me please???? aRgHhhh……*damnit*

I MISS HOME!!! daddy, mummy, ahma, lucky, frens and *ahem*......i'll be back soon. (3 months to go) ~~~~sob~~~~
Posted some pics of baby lucky ( i miss LUCKY~~~~~)
HIs fav "toy"

Cute face 1

Cute face 2


Good boy!! helpin daddy to pick up d tin .......haha.....hmmm ur sure very big now.....u must not forget me when im back lucky, orelse i'll go toilet cry~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knw i knw...
*ahem* is me...no nid say no nid say...wakaka


~nie~

Diana Lim said...

KANASAI la nie...hoho...help me go see lucky when ur back to kch...T.T

Anonymous said...

ERM。。想了很久。。
我想还是不要啦。。
我怕等下它看到我它会爱上了我哦。。
到时你真的要去厕所哭咯。。
哈哈哈哈哈

Diana Lim said...

Mayb ur rite NIe, cz lucky likes to eat CHA SHAO BAU !!!


lalalala